The Bank stands fourteen stories tall overlooking the Market St. Bridge and Public Square, with breathtaking views of the Susquehanna River and Wyoming Valley.
Just steps away from Public Square in the heart of downtown, The Bank is neighbor to multiple thriving retail stores and offices ranging from government to medical industries.
– Reserved Parking Space
– Secure Building Access for Residents
– Secured Parking Garage
– Secure Mail and Package Room
– Hi-Speed Cable and Internet Hookup
– Washer and Dryer Included
– Modern Kitchen including Stainless Steel Appliances
– Individually Controlled Heat and Air-Conditioning
– Oversized Windows
- Grand Historic Granite Lobby
- Building Staff On-Site
- Fantastic Views
- KIZ – Approved
- Convenience of Downtown Living